Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Standard Hotel, Hollywood



lono sweet shop's shaved ice--the best!

I really love The Standard Hotel, Hollywood. They have given me nothing but a lot of good vibes and work that is FUN! Last week I finished a plant installation in their diner and transformed the space. They also have signed up for a plantscription where I come in weekly to provide the diner with fresh flowers and herbs. It really makes the space come alive. I have to say that I think it is the prettiest diner in LA. Doesn't hurt that they feed me Lono's Sweet Shop shaved ice too! Just when I was thinking that summer couldn't get any cooler.

Do you remember back in April when they featured Plants: Our Silent Guardians as their one-month installation? So cool.
 


1 comment:

  1. way to go lili !! it was so nice seeing all of your work last week. it is the prettiest diner in LA - hands down. can't wait to go back for another swim ! xx

    ReplyDelete