Tuesday, February 19, 2013

St. Valentine's Day Pop-Up











A really big and heartfelt thank you to everyone who showed up! It was a busy, busy day but I felt extremely grateful: to Marta & Robert of Cookbook for letting me use their beautiful space, to Shelter Half for granting me their grand scale space, to artist Lauren Spencer King for her winsome handmade cards, to artist Cheri Messerli for her bewitching marbleized papers, to Ben Medansky for his one-of-a-kind hand thrown ceramics and porcelains, and to each and every one of you who stopped by and gave me love from far and wide. 

I read that 'flowers trigger emotions of happiness.' How very true. Really then, what could be better?

Check out the rest here
xx




4 comments:

  1. this all looks so amazing!!!
    and beautiful!
    i wish i could have been there!

    you constantly amaze me Lili, Queen of the Wild Flowers

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - thank you for always including me in the amazing and inspiring people you bring together and the magic you allow us all to weave with one another! like bright stars in the sky, creating a * constellation * !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren--THANK YOU SO MUCH GF!! YOU WERE SO MISSED...

    Jaime--Thank you so kindly for noticing the Irises and taking a moment to leave me a comment. I was a bit intimidated by them at first but they certainly worked themselves into a beautiful tangle ;)

    ReplyDelete