Monday, August 13, 2012

Hanging String Gardens!

vogue


the lovelies!


thank you again Stefani for these delicious treats*


one of my favorites: staghorn fern

Last Thursday I taught the kokedama workshop at Shelter Half and I had such a lovely time. It was the third of the Midsummer Nights Crafts series (the last one is this Thursday!). Firstly, the loveliest bunch showed up and after quick introductions, I was impressed with how quickly they dove right in to get their hands dirty! Secondly I was further impressed with how adeptly everyone picked up the kokedama-making craft! They made such beautiful ones and with such ease and grace. It was so much fun and there was a wonderful dynamic between the group. A little bit of magic sprinkled here and there, genuine laughs in between bites of a buttery summer berry cake and good tunes playing on the record player made this a stellar workshop indeed! Check out more here.

*thank you Sara, Hannah, Kelly C., Stephanie, mom, Ken, Vivi, Kelly, Ava, Angie and Stefani! you were truly a brilliant class*

8 comments:

  1. Sounds (and looks) like the perfect workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I want to visit this place as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes shuhei, i will bring you here next time you are in LA. i miss you xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun workshop, Thanks again Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so very nice to meet you and to learn and make something all in one evening! I love my kokedama! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete