Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend Flower Pop-up!





I have to thank everyone who stopped by my Easter weekend flower pop-up this past weekend! What fun! It was so wonderful meeting you, exchanging kind words, smiles and stories! Really, I mean it. Some passerbyers simply stopped in to tell me how much they loved that their neighborhood had a little flower shop and that was so encouraging. If you couldn't make it, then perhaps one of these Saturdays this entire month of April: I'll be there at Space No.2 in Echo Park from 10am-6pm. See more here!

* * *

A MAJOR thank you to Marta & Robert of Cookbook for being incredibly supportive and generous with their time & space! None of this could be possible without them.

A heartfelt thank you to Tara of Silver Lake Farms for granting me the great honor to pick organic and pesticide-free flowers fresh from her peaceful fields tucked in the hills!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!

    i love your pop-up!
    i hope it continues longer than through april!
    your flowers are perfect!

    love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats on your little pop up shop Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see this!! I hope it keeps going too! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girls so much! your comments mean a lot!
    XO

    ReplyDelete