Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Falling Garden






Lovely Lauren sent this my way and my jaw dropped. Just the title alone, Falling Garden, conveys so many prolific thoughts. This confetti + nature inspired art installation was brought into being by German artist Gerda Steiner and Jorg Lenzlinger and was created for the 50th Venice Biennial Art Exhibition. Did any of you see this by chance? You can read more about it here. Breathtaking. I'd so love to waste the day away laying on the ground and just staring up at this magnificent embodiment of beauty and letting thought after inspired thought pass through me...sigh.

(Thank you Lauren)***

1 comment:

  1. this still blows my mind
    i can't even imagine installing this
    maybe we can make a mini version one craft night ;)

    xoxoL

    ReplyDelete