Friday, March 25, 2011

Woodstock, NY




























Here you go my dears, some of my photos from Woodstock! I hope that you get to go and visit too some time. Here are some things to do:

1.) Stay at the quaint Twin Gables B&B!
2.) Have a coffee & vegan dessert up in the trees at Joshua's Cafè and stay for the open-mic
3.) Have a romantic vegetarian dinner & wine at Garden Cafe
4.) Take a long stroll through the town and surrounding forest & creeks
5.) Stop by Anatolia Rugs (a serious must!) and enjoy a lovely chat about Turkish rugs with the awesome & knowledgeable Leib and Shaylin, and then buy one!
6.) Enjoy a good whiskey and listen to live blue grass at Harmony
7.) Sample some of the country's finest raw cheeses and bread at C'est Cheese
8.) Enjoy a thorough chat with Ricochet and then buy some of his one-of-a-kind tye-dye shirts
9.) Slurp up an amazing bowl of noodles and crunch up a raw kale salad at YumYum Noodle Bar

I really hope that you go and visit. I already want to go back. I somehow left a piece of my heart there. If you'd like, I have a couple more pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment