Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gypsy Flowers





Sorry I' ve been a bit away this past week. Had to meet a major deadline for a project I was working on and was busy busy BUSY (who isn't around this time of year, huh?)! But I have a bunch of exciting things to post and some creative ideas to throw your way! So without any further delay, I am happy to share this fantastic editorial featured in V magazine and featuring the lovely Ms. Moss. The gypsy lifestyle is all about 'wild' and to incorporate that with wildflowers would be a very cool theme. Think: gypsy wedding/ceremony? Pretty unconventional and very lovely. Makes me think of lots of pretty colors, horses, willow-y fields, a hodgepodge of pretty fabrics, hats & feathers, and of course, wild flowers. Gypsy is going to be on the forefront of my mind for inspiration & ideas this coming up year...

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love the gypsy stuff - that IS a great theme... It would be fun to test out decorations & inspiration with a gypsy themed backyard party... Love Kate Moss too... She's the hottest of messes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete